Thank you so much, Just Plain Ol’ Vic at justplainolvic.wordpress.com, for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Just Plain Ol’ Vic started blogging for support regarding his wife’s bipolar disorder. Spouses and families of those of us with mental illness need support, too. In the US resources include NAMI Family-to-Family which is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with mental illness and NAMI Family Support Group which is a peer-led support group for family members, caregivers and loved ones of individuals living with mental illness.
The rules of Beautiful Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the Beautiful Blogger Award logo to your post and blog.
- Nominate 7
beautiful bloggers and say why you love their blog. (I nominated only two of so many beautiful blogs for I am quite simply exhausted.)
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog
My Nominees for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
- THE SEARCH FOR PEACE FROM UNDER A BUTTERFLY’S WINGS | All of us are searching, if you find me please let me know at therules4peace.wordpress.com. Tobey’s blog title says it all, but I will add a quote from her blog:
IT IS NOT ALWAYS YOUR FAULT: There are things in life that are beyond your control. No matter how much you continue to beat yourself up and replay the scenario it will never change. You are not able to change the tides, sun or moon – somethings are NOT your fault.
- SAVE THE BIPOLAR BEARS | The ups and downs of being bipolar at savethebipolarbears.wordpress.com. Rachel nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, so I am taking this opportunity to thank her. In Rachel’s own words, she’s “just an ordinary law student studying in London, writing about what it’s been like coming to terms with having a mental illness.” She is anything but ordinary, as you will see when you visit her blog. She is both a Beautiful Blogger and a Very Inspiring Blogger.
Thank you so much for your nomination, and extraordinarily kind words. You really are a beautiful blogger, and I will be sure to pass this award on.
Reblogged this on The Search for Peace from Under a Butterfly's Wings and commented:
Thank you for letting me know that I’m not crying into an empty well.
I hear you and your words resonate.
Thank you for your kindness and support.
Sometimes when I write into the abyss, I am actually heard; it shocks me and makes my pain a little lighter for a while.
This is a true gift when you feel so alone in your own home.
I am grateful.