- The Better Because Project — I’m Still Learning by Kitt O’Malley
- NewLifeOutlookBipolar — Living a Purposeful Life with Bipolar Disorder
- The Minds Journal — Living with Bipolar Disorder as a Mother
- The Good Men Project
- Planet Neurodivergent profile — Kitt O’Malley – Bipolar Writer and Mental Health Advocate
- To-Do — write an article with the theme, “The Bright Side” (humor and positive outlook), due September 15th for October 15th publication
- Wish me the best in getting this piece done by the 15th. I’m worried that I have a lot on my plate this week and need rest, especially since I’ve been interviewed twice the last few days and have two podcasts to do tomorrow and Saturday.
- Robin Flanigan interviewed me for the next edition of BP Magazine article about sugar intake and its relationship to living with bipolar
- Moments of Clarity with Tiffany podcast – tomorrow, Thursday, September 12th, 9 AM PT (Noon ET)
- Voices for Change Podcast with Rebecca and Joe Lombardo – Saturday, September 14th, 8 AM PT (11 AM ET)
- PodcastDX – interview completed last Saturday, September 7th, to be aired October 22nd, as PodcastDX Season 5, Episode 2, Topic: Bipolar
Aw, Kitt, I so happy for your success.
I am tired. Whole body tired, like when you get the flu.
I took Seroquel for a little while, but it made me so sleepy that I couldn’t function. I’m glad it’s working for you!
Thanks. Will do.
Thanks. I was ramping, so I went to my pdoc. He prescribed Seroquel, which is doing a great job at stopping ramping.
That’s why I’m on Seroquel now, to stop hypomania and keep it in check. Too many triggering stressors right now.
I’ll do my best to rest. (Look, I rhymed!)
p.s. Not to add yet another item on your plate, but have you connected with Gabe to schedule a Psych Central show podcast episode? You’d be great on that!
I agree with Cass!
Book PR during the pre-publication period is an incredibly demanding time. Try to rest and recharge as much as you can! It’s hard but if anyone can pace herself and know when to take a break, I know you can do it.
Proud of you!!!
Wow, Kitt! You sure have been working hard. I’m so proud of you. I hope that you won’t trip into hypomania.